Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Papers submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Format and Template
1. Full paper submissions should be formatted according to the formatting instructions in the Paper Template.
2. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. The paper length is within 4-15 pages.
3. Papers should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
4. Please submit your papers to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before November 2, 2021 with the filled Submission Form.
Statement of MBDAS2021
1 Please confirm that you have formatted paper seriously according the template provided.
2 Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
3 Please check your paper has been written in right words and grammar. Due to the official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables.
4 Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
5 All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6 Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, and the authors should be responsible for the abstracts seriously.
MBDAS2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.